The Navigation team is the human face of the programme, making connections, developing links and signposting people to the right information.
- Develop the
Involvementprogramme into a living, sustainable ‘being’
- Signpost to good practice, tools and resources
- Make meaningful human connections
- Link organisations
- Raise awareness of the project
- Support and deliver the Networks
- Through the website, develop a menu of services and facilitate a rateable online marketplace of tools and resources
- Be part of the
Based at Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (CSU) the Navigation team is working with Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and NHS England Sub-Regions (formerly known as Area Teams) to join up engagement activities across the NHS and wider, through links with other healthcare, public, charity, and voluntary and community organisations.
We want to encourage further dialogue, debate and exchange of information, to address gaps and health inequalities, while reaching seldom-heard groups.
Contact any member of our Navigation team for expertise in a particular area. To get in touch, please use the online contact form or contact a specific navigator (you will need to be logged in to view individual profiles):