Midlands and Lancashire CSU
Are you looking to increase the reach of your consultations?
If you are looking for a way to engage with your patients and health stakeholders whenever you make any substantial change to local healthcare services, you may wish to consider using Citizen Space as the hub to host all your public consultations.
What is Citizen Space?
Citizen space is a handy consultation system used by more than 80 diverse organisations around the world, from small councils to national governments. It allows you to organise and publish all your consultations easily:
- Create online consultations
- Publicise and promote your consultations
- Manage them
- Analyse and report on responses
Who uses Citizen Space?
All sorts of people - Citizen Space runs consultations on everything from the future of a neighbourhood to the future of a nation. More than 80 diverse organisations around the world consult using it. That includes, but isn’t limited to, national and state governments, local authorities, healthcare, utilities, police, regulators and trusts.
More than 4,000 consultations have been published on Citizen Space to engage with citizens.
What are some of the benefits?
- Manage all your consultation and engagement – everything is listed in one place. You can keep track of what you're doing. Citizens can find ways to participate easily.
- Multiple ways to consult – a built-in survey tool, connects to other digital consultation tools, and provide information about events and other ways to participate.
- Simple to administer - User-friendly.
- Feedback your conclusions to the public – using the ‘you said, we did’ feature of the site Citizen Space can transform the way you are able to engage-from consulting on the future of a neighbourhood to the future of a nation. As we look to integrate the agenda for health and social care, it can prove to be an increasingly useful tool to find out what other NHS organisations like Clinical Commissioning Groups have consulted on.
Angela Beagrie, Equality and Diversity Co-ordinator, from Stockport CCG said: "Citizen Space is one of the key tools which will allow us to manage change within the NHS, increase consultation and reach more and more people".