Hopefully you're already benefitting from the recent improvements we've made to Insight but if not, here's a quick run-down of some of the new features which we hope will make the system even easier to use:
Listing report improvements
- We've made it much quicker to upload large reports and export to PDF and Excel
- Introduction of a CSV export function provides very fast export of large data sets
- Where multiple linked data elements appear in the report, duplicated values can be handled via a new report design setting
Pin queries to Incidents landing page
- You can now pin (attach) saved queries to the Incidents landing page
- Regularly used searches will be presented for quick selection from this page which will reduce the time to access frequently used data sets
Display record headers
- Where there are multiple panels (pages) to a record, you can now see where you are without having to switch between panels as a reminder.
- We've also made navigating the records easier by enabling you to customise key details at the top of each record panel.
Data indicator on panels
- It'll now be easier to identify whether an investigation has been carried out or whether documents or medication information have been attached to the report as
Email notifications for incidents altered at the review stage
- Email notifications can now automatically be sent when changes are made at the review (DIF2) stage e.g. when an incident is reallocated to a new location or when the incident's severity has been changed.