The term Involvement, or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Midlands and Lancashire CSU, Kingston House, 438-450 High Street, West Bromwich, B70 9LD. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The information, tools and guidance contained within it are designed as a guide to improve engagement with patients and public. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us – except for documents not authored by Midlands and Lancashire CSU under the “Tools and Resources” section of the website. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Guidance and templates contained in the “Tools and Resources” section of the website are not subject to the same conditions. All those hosted on the website can only be viewed by registered Involvement users. In uploading a document, you will be given the option to provide contact details for the author and/or organisation and asked to agree by the conditions stated. Your request will be approved by the Involvement Team. By uploading and agreeing to the upload of a document, you acknowledge it can be used and adapted by other people in their line of work. The Involvement Team may also request permission of authors to upload documents to the website, subject to the same conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Involvement Team’s prior written consent. However, the Involvement Team does encourage cross-linking and would welcome your request to link.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.