Involvement has worked with Experian to create a Population Insight and Engagement Toolkit to provide insight into your local region (West Midlands, East Midlands or East of England). It covers:
- Who is likely to be driving urgent care activity?
- Who is likely to be affected by long-term conditions?
- How do residents access primary care?
- individuals and their households in terms of their demographics
- the needs, attitudes and behaviours of different population groups
- how to engage using their preferred communication channels
The 'Public Sector Profiles' toolkit provides a clear picture of the people you need to reach, and how best to engage with them, divided into 15 groups.